Thursday, April 2, 2009

News: Delays and Good News

Yeah, I realize it's late to be posting both pieces of information that I'm about to share, but I've been debating with myself whether or not I should even bother posting them. Well, this IS a PangYa blog, so I might as well, regardless of how late I am.

First off, as most (if not all) veteran Albatross18 players should know by now, Ntreev USA has officially announced that our old accounts will be successfully moved to our new PangYa home. As a result, due to technical problems and stability issues, there will be a delay in when the servers go up. As long as we don't lose the virtual items we spent real money on, I'd be willing to wait some more weeks. (Although personally, there's some Cash Shop Equipment that I could really do without... I hope for a way to exchange that old stuff for more Cash Points...)
Details of the announcement can be found on the announcement board on Ntreev USA's PangYa Homepage (There's a link on the right if you don't already have the page saved).

Second, I'm putting off posting up our translations of PangYa JP's 4koma series until the PangYa US game server goes up. I need some references from officially-translated stuff from the game such as character backgrounds and items. I realize I could just find a PangYa Wiki out there with that stuff, but I'm lazy and playing other games while I wait for the grand re-opening. Besides, by the time it goes up, there should be more fans around to laugh at the hilarity that is PangYa Comic Theatre.

No comments:

Post a Comment